Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @ 5:54 PM
Ok.Shall blog about today huh.Today's lesson was boring so i decided to skip some of it and for some reason angella hates me....she keeps giving me the attitude so I shall not disturb her anymore cos maybe she's just troubled.
Today had band , there was sectionals and I used it to get back the 'feel' in playing my instrument and I manage to get it back.
Left band early for tuition....
Well here's where the problem became clear.My aunt called and asked me a few question cos they suspect me for doing something which I said I did not.She kept asking me to be honest and from here you could see that she doesn't believe my words.Well , she cannot be blame for suspecting me cos I have been bad during my younger days however its been three years and still they are not willing to forgive me.They come to me with all this question TWICE and this makes me wonder whether are they even family at all??
School.Cannot focus during lessons and sometimes I just feel lke grabbing someone and vent all my anger on him or her.I just want to whack something or someone.
Noone really can see what others feel cos they just dun show it out.In the end noone can help anyone.
I dun wanna be useless anymore , I wanna help......What must I do to bring you happiness that last......pls tell me that...
I heard from ppl that becos of me you are getting hurt.Issit true that becos of me you are getting hurt?Even though I wanna help but I dun think I can.If its me then I can only say sorry and that I will do anything to make you happy again.I never know anything about you cos you never say and I never want to ask cos I fear you will be angry if I do. The feeling of uselessness is bad.I can't help and I am just making it worst.....