Sunday, March 18, 2007 @ 10:16 AM
Last day of the holidays and I have not touched my homework yet.Thats really bad , I think I can't finish it today.This holiday was filled with lessons and band but still I was able to enjoy it.Went out many times and I always reached home late,real late.
Watched the 'The Messengers' yesterday , the movie had a good plot and the show was nice.Overall I give it a A2 ba.Hahaas.Sounds like exams.Went to bbp and ate fries with ena , seryang and kristyn.We were talking when suddenly a boy came to disturb us and started 'Rawring' at us.We gave him fries and he looked happy.Hahahaas.He wanted the fries and his actions were very funny.
Reached home at 11.30.It was the last day to party so I think I did enjoyed it but I wished you were there.

This was the boy I was talking about.He looked cute and he was damn funny.(:

On my way home in the afternoon to get something I saw this guy riding this bicycle.Its unique so I thought I took it down.HAHaas.He is funny.