<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 @ 9:25 PM

In the deep thick forest, there is a faint fragrance that is very dear
When I try to find the faces of the passing days, you laugh suddenly

When I reach out my hand to touch it, I feel like I’m dancing in the faraway space

I’ve always wanted to see you and am thinking of you always
Crossing the sleepless nights
While I cry, I try to embrace what’s left of you in the midst of light and shadow

Hopelessly, I walk barefoot in the scorching sunset
While stepping on the ruins of a love that fades crimson

When I hold out my hand to touch it, I hear your voice

Right now the words “I love you” won’t reach as the wind carries away my song
It disappears far far away
If I throw a clock of sand in the high skies, I hear the sounds of that day resounding

Scenery that I can’t touch again
Fades away slowly

“Don’t disappear,” that hand and that hair, in the rapidly enlarging atmosphere and heavy memories
The light and shadow that you left is just too large

In the deep thick forest…



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥