<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @ 4:16 PM

Another day has passed and I manage to survive through it so far.Thats good cos I am able to distract my mind from things that I dun wanna think about.
Well since I am able to survive thus I shall blog.School was as usual , nothing much can happen in such a small place right?
Today we had a sneak peak on our march holiday programme and seriously I hate it to the core.So many days and the hours are so long.Can't they give us a break once in awhile? No! They dun.The only break we get is after O lvls.Which is like almost 5 months away?Damn....
I realise I can view people's blog on my handphone.Kinda fun to use but it cost so I shan't use that much.
Well...I will turn to my homework and sleep for distractions , later having tuition so I am occupied for the night.
I have to wake up at 6 so I can wake the entire family since my mum went overseas so I need to sleep early everyday.Its easy for me since I wake up every 2 to 3 hrs , so far I am doing pretty well with it.
The pain of waiting....but somethings cannot be rushed....It just can't....



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥