<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Saturday, February 10, 2007 @ 10:19 PM

O la! I am back to post.Nothing much happened today.Just another normal day.Din go to my aunt house today cos my mum wanted to come home early so she said I dun have to go.Its good tho.I have time to rest cos tmr will be a real tiring day. First I'll have tuition in the morning at 9 till 11.Then i have to do my hmwk.Hm I guess I need to start doing my work from now on , cos it is important.I'll just try my best to finish everything.Later at 5 I'll have to go for chinese tuition till 7.30.Then come home study abit more and revise my bio then thats it for tmr.I had everything planned out.
Glad to see you smile today.Even if it was for awhile.It really made my day everything was worth it.I am glad that everyone is happy today.hehe.

Random photos
click to comment
Lamplight :D
click to comment
This is something special....!
click to comment
JJ V big banner...I think its nice...



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥