<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, February 11, 2007 @ 7:28 PM

Heyys!!! Today was special.Hahaas.Cos all my tuition cancelled and I somehow din do my hmwk.All talk no action.Hahaas.However , I found the problem with me. The problem is that I cannot concentrate on my hmwk and I always try to escape it.Bleah.Cannot do means cannot do lo.But I have motivation so its ok.Then this motivation v strong so I guess it will help alot.
I think i nothing to say for today.Just that I slp through the whole day doing mostly useless stuff.Hais.I am so evil.wakakakakaas
hm.Should I plan something on valentine day? There's definitely something for you but shld I spend more? Hahaas.Help me lol



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥