<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 3:13 PM

Woohoo.E learning day was crap.hahaas.Cos the homework was unneccesary.Today was woken up by the call from my mum at 9.00.Then after that i went to start the E learning homework which was like.....tough? Especially the chemistry.Whoever set that paper was a total jerk.Lol.Was scratching my head all the time.Its tough la.
So now i am back on dota,giving it a try today.Practising abit more to own ppl.Cos i am kinda lousy.booo.Gotta work hard this year.Saving up loads of money.
Band audition was good ytd.Got a new junior and he is kinda cool.Lol.kinda enthu oso.Not bad this year.All quite good.
New uniform coming and new instrument too.Thats a good sign.Mr Adrain Tan has proven himself to the band.We're all lovin it.
Well kinda bored so i think i should blog alittle more.This time I am seriously surprised by the sec 1s cos they all love band and yea thats a good sign.Maybe there will be a better batch after us.I hope there is...cos after we leave,we will need ppl who can really take the lead in band.who are willing to give all for band.
Anyway to the people who keep asking if I am ok..I am fine now.Thank you all for ur concern.I need to thank the book...lol...cos it was the one who helped me the most.Thank you!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥