Saturday, January 20, 2007 @ 3:51 PM
I'll be heading to my aunt house in an hour time.Just came back from an hour of running.Need to shower soon.Hm. Maybe I will go online when i am at my aunt house using her labtop cos it is too boring there.Are you willing to sms with me whenever I am there? hahaas.It would be best if you could.However I shall not force you.Lol.Humans have human rights......
Anw.Its sec 4 le....After a few more months and we will be holding the handover and the majors will officially step down.It has been a really great time in band tho we have our ups and downs.WE together as a band has struggled through all the problems.
Come to think of it , my section has improved alot especially jingwei.his playing skill has improved tremendously and I am proud of him tho now he gets 5 push up everytime he plays a wrong note.Under my strict guide he has managed to be a good player and I believe he will make a V good SL.