<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 @ 7:30 PM

The first day of school....What a day to rmb....
The first day of school is NiCe.Its back to the old feeling.Food tasted especially nice cos its been a long time since we ate in school.
New teachers come new hopes for better results as each teacher have different teacher methods and it seems that this year will be a good year.Teachers are good AtM...
However somethings are sucky in this year.From now on we have to tuck in our shirts at all times ,even for PE shirts.Sian.Tats like so gay but who cares , well I dun.I will still tuck out when there's a ChAnCe to do So.
Had band on the first day too.It was ok but I always fear going to band.But I think it is overcomed today.I have overcome my fear of seeing somethings in band.I guess its worth celebrating.Miss Ng our percussion tutor has been told that she might not be back and the percussion ppl were celebratin for her dismissal?
Well walked to central with gen and we talked as usual and had a great laugh on the way.We talked about lame stuff which is worth laughing.Hahaas.
I realised there's no right time for the things I wanna say but it's all about risk.Risk SiA.NoT EaSy De.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥