<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Sunday, November 26, 2006 @ 10:08 AM

What is life without dreams and hopes.Dreams and hopes are the driving factors in a person's life.It is because of this that man are able to pursue and achieve greater things.
Yesterday,After band,I spent the rest of my day thinking what should I do next.I took the time to review all the things that happened,all the conversations I had.
Then I knew that maybe it is time to confirm my thoughts,maybe it is time to stop waiting and just go ask.Without answers , it is the same feeling as waiting.Waiting,waiting and waiting , the sense of waiting is torturing.It has been hurting and painful to endure this.So i think it is time to take some action to stop this hurting.
I do not know whether the things I am going to do will be right or wrong.But I need answers,answers to my questions.There is only one person in this whole world that can provide the answers I seek.However if I do not try then I will always be a failure.So I think God has given me hints.Thank euuu God!



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥