Friday, November 03, 2006 @ 8:58 PM
Well today was a great day.I finally managed to think through on what should i do next.
Here is my conclusion: Sometimes there are no answer to the question that you have , it is during these times where you have to make a choice . Whether to go for it or keep waiting for a answer.
I guess for the pass few times i have been trying to search for a answer to my question but today i finally answered myself.
Everything carry risks and i am willing to take this risk. If i have to choose between never trying and giving it a shot.I will choose to give it a shot.
Thats what i will be planning to do in the upcoming day.I guess you should know who you are and I think you will read this post too.
Its Time To Make My Move And Stop Waiting For A Answer.