<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/34510855?origin\x3dhttp://nochanceforever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
To the stars that played with the darkness
I sang of love and burned up completely

Thursday, November 23, 2006 @ 11:16 PM

Hm.I have lost the feel to blog.Maybe there are more stuffs for me to do.I have no mood for anything anymore.Sometime things happen when you never expect them to.Who knows? Maybe tmr things will be better or worst.
Well maybe im getting more stressed up.Is there anyone to comfort me?Is there anyone whom i can turn to and spill all my troubles.There is one,but whenever i pull up my courage to call , her handphone seems to be off everytime i try.Then sometimes i just dun dare to call.Hais.A coward i am.Other than her i can't think of anyone else that i can spill my troubles on.
I realise i am not so enthu about band anymore.Cos nowadays i just dun want to handle anything in band.I have not been doing debriefing for many practices already.Not buying tickets to promote or sell to others even though im the drum major.Feel kinda stupid and useless cos some members bought loads and i din buy any.
Today i went to plaza sing to get some item for my section.Spent like 38 plus in Yamaha.Later had to rush off to meet my sister so can have a haircut together.But in the end the guy not free.So i ended up missing my cheesecake and some time for me to window shop.

Shayne Ward : Thats My Goal.

I think this song really suits what i want to say.However no chances were given to me so can't say much about what i want to say.I just need abit more courage.Will God give it to me? All i can do now is believe.



Profile


Khoo Liqiang
Just an average guy trying to seek perfection in life. Many loves in his life, including his music, friends and family.



Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix



Twitter

    follow me on Twitter


    Affiliates

  • Angella
  • Amelia
  • Apple
  • Bina
  • Chris Liew
  • Daniel
  • Nick
  • Stella
  • Tracy
  • ZuHui
  • Weisi
  • NHSB
  • 210/05
  • NJCians
  • Aiman
  • Amanda
  • Liyin
  • Ling Ling
  • Sijia
  • Matthew
  • Norman
  • TingZhi
  • TingYun
  • XinRu
  • WuHong


  • Credits

    Designer: Eunice
    Color codes: Color Picker Tool
    Icon: Stopthetime's icon site
    Inspirations: Jellybeanies; ♥